We are looking for a Test Automation Analyst to join a project delivering innovative sports-betting and casino products to the UK’s highly competitive betting marketplace.
The product that you are going to be working on is one of the leading platform providers in the Sports Betting and iGaming sector. With an ever-increasing client base spanning across various countries and continents, you’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as it grows, and the journey accelerates rapidly in continuing to achieve great success
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a strong international team focused on product delivery. In addition, this case will become a key one in your international portfolio. And the experience gained will pump you to several levels at once.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide support to define automation roadmap
- Hands-on automation tester role to implement an end-to-end automated test framework
- Proven experience automating tests for both web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Various CI/CD tools – Gitlab, Jenkins for CI/CD
- Excellent understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Jira/Zephyr as project, test, and defect management tool
- Participate and contribute to discussing strategy and implementation of integration and e2e testing for components
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to create and refine user stories and acceptance criteria and ensure the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation.
- Executing automated tests and interpreting and reporting test results
- Increase coverage of Automation packs and pass rate in the Release Testing cycle
- Work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary Agile team
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
- Good to have gaming domain knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Greater career prospects working alongside top gaming international experts
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events)
- Internal corporate knowledge-sharing programs (monthly internal TL and soft skill club (1PT Talks), mentorship program)
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy
- No-Doctor's Note Sick Days and additional paid day-off for important life events