We are looking for middle and senior Java professionals to join a project delivering innovative sports-betting and casino products to the UK’s highly competitive betting marketplace.
The product that you are going to be working on is one of the leading platform providers in the Sports Betting and iGaming sector. With an ever-increasing client base spanning across various countries and continents, you’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as it grows, and the journey accelerates rapidly in continuing to achieve great success.
As a part of team, you will contribute to the development of the platform, including Web, iOS, and Android. You will be working closely with product owners, other developers, and partners to make sure the team delivers a consistent user experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a strong international team focused on product delivery. In addition, this case will become a key one in your international portfolio. And the experience gained will pump you to several levels at once.
As a Java Developer, you are contributing to platform development lifecycle by:
- Taking ownership of your assignments:
- Analyzing and designing with the help of your lead
- Coding following standards
- Writing tests
- Communicating using via communication channels (Jira, Discord and emails) about progress
- Ensuring good deployment and usage of deliverables on environments (CI, UAT, QA, Staging, Live)
- Helping other team members by code-reviewing their assignments
- Collaborating with other FSB’s employees and external partners to fulfil assignments
- Having a proactive approach to continuously improve FSB platform
- Spreading knowledge about your assignments; mostly, but not restricted to, via team bi-weekly catch-up
- Core Java with commercial experience of at least 4 years
- Java EE Technologies; EJB, JPA, JTA, JMS
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good level of English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience in the gambling industry
- Apache Camel, Karaf
- Apache Ignite / Gridgain
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Greater career prospects working alongside top gaming international experts
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events)
- Internal corporate knowledge-sharing programs (monthly internal TL and soft skill club (1PT Talks), mentorship program)
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy
- No-Doctor's Note Sick Days and additional paid day-off for important life events