1PT Group is a group of technology companies including 1PT and Spinberry. We design and build sophisticated solutions that help our customers stay on top of their game in their respective industries. 1PT offers software development, testing & QA, UX/UI design, infrastructure, and consulting services to highly competitive industries such as gaming and lottery, banking, healthcare, and e-learning. We believe that transparency and fluid communication deliver superior results.
Our approach is expressed in our Vision: to deliver business, team, and personal growth through seamless integration with our partners. We integrate our teams, processes, and experience with your business, making us both stronger together.
Our success is built on delivering quality consistently and challenging ourselves every day to be better. We focus on identifying, nurturing, and delivering talent to help you take your business to the next level.
Our values: People, Expertise, Commitment.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead our marketing activity globally. You’ll be responsible for creating, owning, and executing a hyper-growth strategy, including brand, digital, engagement & retention and expansion.
As a part of 1PT Group team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast-growing company with a great team - but also to get deep insights into both Product and Service side of international business at the highest level.
We expect you to have previous successful experience working with marketing, brand building, events, content, and product launch in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You will be expected to:
- Work with our Executive Team, HR Team, and other key teams across the company to set and execute the roadmap for short- and long-term marketing strategy.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish and perform overall management of key internal and external communication and marketing deliverables and processes.
- Implement company communication, brand and marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and trends to translate results into actionable insights.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Support sales and lead generation process.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Degree in in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Proven experience in marketing in an international environment.
- Strategic planning, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proactive, structured and solution-oriented way of working.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Greater career prospects working alongside top gaming international experts.
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events).
- Internal corporate knowledge-sharing programs (monthly internal TL and soft skill club (1PT Talks), mentorship program).
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy.
- No-Doctor's Note Sick Days and additional paid day-off for important life events.