1PT Group is a group of technology companies including 1PT and Spinberry. We design and build sophisticated solutions that help our customers stay on top of their game in their respective industries. 1PT offers software development, testing & QA, UX/UI design, infrastructure, and consulting services to highly competitive industries such as gaming and lottery, banking, healthcare, and e-learning. We believe that transparency and fluid communication deliver superior results.
Our approach is expressed in our Vision: to deliver business, team, and personal growth through seamless integration with our partners. We integrate our teams, processes, and experience with your business, making us both stronger together.
Our success is built on delivering quality consistently and challenging ourselves every day to be better. We focus on identifying, nurturing, and delivering talent to help you take your business to the next level.
Our values: People, Expertise, Commitment.
We are looking for a highly motivated Business Development Assistant to support our Managing Director in delivering the Business Development Strategy. The successful candidate will be joining the Spinberry team, a new game development studio bringing to the market a new generation of multi-channel, highly engaging games powered by cutting edge technology for the international market.
As a part of the team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast-growing company - but also to get deep insights into international business at the highest level.
- Assist Managing Director in delivering the Business Development Strategy.
- Identify and contact land/digital distribution opportunities.
- Organize and conduct distribution sales meetings, including follow up activity.
- Take an active role in creating game presentation documents.
- Manage the Spinberry Social Media strategy.
- Document business development via PipeDrive.
- Provide weekly stakeholder business development updates.
- Provide an everyday contact for 3rd party operators.
- Undertake weekly sales meeting with aggregator(s).
- Manage commercial paperwork process.
- Create and maintain a 3rd party performance database.
- Agree and document game launch strategy by operator and manage/ensure implementation.
- Create and implement a game launch quality assurance strategy.
- Create and implement a Business Intelligence and Data Insight strategy for game performance.
- Good level of English.
- Strong sales ability.
- Customer service ethos.
- Clear communication.
- Ability to learn game basics.
- EU residence.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org