1PT Group is an expert software supplier to the gaming, interactive education, sports-betting, and lottery industries founded in 2013. We consist of software development and consultancy firms, including 1PT OÜ (Estonia) and One Point Ltd (Belarus).
Our approach is expressed in our Vision: to deliver business, team, and personal growth through seamless integration with our partners. We integrate our teams, processes, and experience with your business, making us both stronger together.
Our success is built on delivering quality consistently and challenging ourselves every day to be better. We focus on identifying, nurturing, and delivering talent to help you take your business to the next level.
Our values: People, Expertise, Commitment.
We Have an open position for self-motivated experienced DevOps Engineer to join our friendly team of professionals.
The DevOps Engineer role will be a key one for the team.
- The DevOps team works alongside our core development teams that are aggressively adopting new technologies and architectural principles, as well as approaches to delivery, deployment, scalability and monitoring.
- The successful candidate is expected to be a strong technologist, with both software engineering and technical operations backgrounds.
- The team structure continues to evolve, so a "can do" attitude and out-of-the-box thinking will be prerequisites!
The candidate will have proven experience on designing and building Site Reliability Engineering solutions with best practices and modern technologies. The work of our DevOps Team consists of but is not limited to, creating parts of a system to turn a stand-alone software into a Software as a Service (SaaS). Our company’s aim is to have a SaaS with stellar Security, Responsiveness, Availability, Recoverability, Survivability, Predictability, Stability, Speed, Efficiency, Throughput, Scalability, Serviceability, Maintainability, Sustainability, Repair Speed, Testability, Modifiability, Configurability, Adaptability, Extensibility, Modularity, Installability. The ideal candidate will have experience in designing and building systems having the above-mentioned quality attributes.
- Proven experience with AWS and keen to learn GCP
- OR Experience with GCP and desire to learn AWS
- OR Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and one of the clouds.
What we offer
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events, monthly internal soft skill club (1PT Talks), and mentorship program.
- English lessons (any course you choose, we will cover 50% of its price!).
- Medical care (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy.
- No-Doctor's Note Sick Days.
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Cozy modern office.