1PT Group is an expert software supplier to the gaming, interactive education, sports-betting, and lottery industries founded in 2013. We consist of software development and consultancy firms, including 1PT OÜ (Estonia) and One Point Ltd (Belarus).
Our approach is expressed in our Vision: to deliver business, team, and personal growth through seamless integration with our partners. We integrate our teams, processes, and experience with your business, making us both stronger together.
Our success is built on delivering quality consistently and challenging ourselves every day to be better. We focus on identifying, nurturing, and delivering talent to help you take your business to the next level.
Our values: People, Expertise, Commitment.
1PT is seeking new Frontend (HTML5) Game Developers to join the team. A well-qualified candidate will be someone who likes to push the limits of what can be done with animation, interactivity, and sound design, in a cross-platform (desktop, mobile, tablet) browser environment.
- Providing game maintenance and enhancements.
- Working closely with creative design team to create HTML5 based games.
- Creating quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Maintaining graphic standards and branding throughout the games interface.
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies.
- Promoting usability best practices.
- Building interactive and compelling web games using HTML5.
- Creating games that run on Desktop, Tablet, and Phone.
- Writing clean, readable, well documented code.
- Being involved in projects from brainstorm to delivery.
- Estimating time and effort in the project pitching phase.
- Pixi and Phaser.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 game development engines and the ability to quickly get up to speed with any engine.
- Thorough knowledge of design & animation tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash.
- Ability to take a PSD/mock or concept and turn it into a working experience.
- Experience in creating exciting, highly interactive experiences on the desktop, iPad, iPhone, and other mobile devices.
- Experience porting HTML5 to iOS/Android app stores.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven resourcefulness in troubleshooting complex problems.
- Experience coding for mobile web using responsive web technologies.
- Extensive design and game development experience.
- Strong debugging and optimization abilities.
- Must be able to think critically and work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3D Graphics experience a plus.
- Experience with ImpactJS and CreateJS is a plus.
- Previous design experience (required).
- Game portfolio (required).
What we offer
- Greater career prospects working alongside top international gaming experts.
- Professional development support (participation in conferences & trade events), monthly internal soft skill club (1PT Talks), and mentorship program.
- English lessons (any course you choose, we will cover 50% of its price!).
- Medical care (up to 100% coverage that grows the longer you work with us).
- Core Hours working schedule & flexible vacation policy.
- No-Doctor's Note Sick Days.
- Young, fun, family-like atmosphere.
- Cozy modern office.